Sunday, April 26, 2009

some of my favorite pendants...ever!
















A long, long time ago I bought my first vintage Terra Sancta Guild pendant on eBay. It is this "Shalom"
<--- pendant. I fell in love with the "stained glass" look of the brass and enamel pendant, but didn't think the chain it came on did it justice. I removed the chain and made a beaded strand for the pendant. Well, one thing led to another; pendant, that is, and before I knew it, I was a collector of Terra Sancta Guild vintage pendants. I always made new necklaces for them; color deserves color! Anyway, here are a few of the first necklace strands I made incorporating the pendants. Since the pendants are copyrighted by the Terra Sancta Guild, I can't re-sell them, even though the beaded necklaces are my own creations. I have a lot more, but just stopped taking pictures of them. Maybe someday I will add to the photo collection, but I hope you enjoy these!

6 comments:

Christine said...

What a colorful collection! Very pretty necklaces, Linda!

FrumsGlass said...

I love these!

missamandabeth said...

Those necklaces are beautiful! So colorful. It is a shame you can't resell them, because I bet they would sell great. :)

Cody's Closet said...

These are stunning and beautiful pendants! I can see why they are your favorites.

Kristy T said...

I love them!

Admin said...

Ola...
Passando para uma visitinha em seu blog. Muito interessante, parabéns.
Abraços.