Sunday, November 15, 2009

Beagles, Snow Queens, and Kings




This ornament is my entry for the Etsy Beagles Street Team's "Happy Howl-i-days" winter team challenge. The bead is made by Etsy artist NanjoDogz. I've previously used 2 other beagle head beads from Nancy to make other beagle figures. I love the detail in her beads. You can see how beagle-like the little Snow Queen bead is, when compared to my beagle, Flash, aka king of all furniture. He loves to knock the back seat cushion down on this chair in front of our picture window, and lie on it to observe the comings and goings within his kingdom. I hope you enjoyed seeing the Snow Queen ornament, and my spoiled little guy, too!

Shameless promotion: the Beagle Snow Queen ornament is currently for sale in my Etsy shop. I will donate a portion of its sale to the local Animal welfare League of Trumbull Co., OH! :0)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww Flash is so devilishly cute!!

Great item for the challenge! Congrats on your sale!

2 Raven Chicks said...

Flash is such a handsome hound. Good thing he lives so far from my three Beagle girls - it would be a real cat fight for his attentions!

Love that adorable ornament - the beagle bead is wonderful!

Unknown said...

The Beagle Snow Queen is adorable and so is Flash the Beagle King -- adorable!