Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My New Etsy Shop

I've decided to open a second shop on Etsy. It is for vintage jewelry that I decided not to take apart for re-use. The shop is called Vintage Desiderata. Besides vintage jewelry, there will be other vintage treasures listed soon. I've been working hard to stock the new shop, and have had 3 sales already! I haven't forgotten my original shop. MsAnomaly is becoming the Etsy shop for just my handmade, upcycled vintage jewelry. I still have vintage listed there, but as the items expire, I will re-list them in Vintage Desiderata. Hopefully, I can add a scrolling sidebar here, for my new vintage shop. Trying to get as much done on Etsy before the weather warms up here. Have had my fill of NE Ohio winter. My flower beds are calling. ASAP, I will succumb to their siren song!

No comments: