Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I've been tagged! :o

Christie from The Blooming Wildflowers Project tagged me! The rules of this tag are:

1. open your first photo folder
2. scroll to the tenth photo
3. post the photo and the story behind it
4. tag five or more people

Here is my picture:


It's from my 30-year high school class reunion in 2004 (Yep, I graduated from high school in 1974!) I was 48 yrs. old when this picture was taken. The tall skinny guy is my hubby. :) He went to a different high school, and we didn't know each other way back then. We are an old married couple in this photo, since we got married in 1988. The reunion was really fun. It was nice seeing people I went to school with. I was surprised how many of them recognized me right away. I recognized some, but boy, people can change in 30 years! I like this picture because I look tall. My husband is 6 ft. tall, and I'm 5'3." I always wear 3" or even 4" heels when we go out, so it's easier to dance with him! I had long hair then, too, which I've chopped off (see my blog header). We had a great time at the reunion. My best friend from high school and I are still BFFs, and she and her hubby sat with us at the reunion, along with another best friend and her husband. Our graduating class hasn't had a reunion since, which is good in a way. I turned 50 and fell apart! LOL!

My turn! I'm tagging:

Cody's Closet

Creative Comforts LLC

Cthings blog

Indulge Your Shelf

Sensory Felteds

4 comments:

Christine said...

Linda, that picture is so cute! I haven't gone to either of my reunions (5 or 10 year), but it sounds like you had a good time at yours.

Laurie said...

You were lovely in that photo! Thank you for stopping by my blog and saying nice things about my Alice tags! You made my day!

FrumsGlass said...

How sweet! Adorable photo Linda.

Laurie said...

Okay! I am tagging you, too, sort of -- stop by my blog to pick up a little gift!

;)