Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mad Tea Party!






Since the new "Alice in Wonderland" movie is all the rage now, I'd like to share some of the necklaces I made. Influenced by the character of the Red Queen, here are a few necklaces that go along with the theme. I guess the Queen is my favorite character in the story, because she's such a wild-card! ;) Also, she doesn't like white; sort of like me - I love color, and red is one of my top favorites. White is fine, but I love vibrant colors the best. The queen necklace made from a playing card is something I dreamed up last year. I did have a Queen of Hearts one, too, but it sold. The photos of the Queen of Diamonds necklace are pretty rough, so I never listed it.



1 comment:

Laurie said...

Those are amazing! I love the one with the red tea pot! You're right -- they're so in style right now!